Sunday, September 18, 2011

What I'm Reading Right Now

Ugh. My TBR pile is super high, it's already hundreds and hundreds of books. I've not been able to do a good job of picking which books to read too, and even though I didn't have this problem before, now I'm having trouble sticking to just one book. I used to be a one-book-woman but now, looking at my library, I'm five, six chapters in for about three books. I really need to sort this out. I find that when there's something I really have to do, really want to do, I tell people about my plans. As many people around me, as many people who can keep me in check in case I don't follow through. Hahaha. I guess I'll be doing it here too. I'll be listing which books I'll be targeting to finish in a week, and see if I can stick to it. We'll see. :P


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Wellll. I ended up rereading Nobody's Baby But Mine. Hahahaha. So bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the one time I set out to make an actual reading list is the one week when my life decides to take a turn. Ha. I've finished two out of the four though. I'll just have to do better next time. :P

    ReplyDelete